Monday, May 7, 2012

Newborn and Maternity Model Search!




First of all, are you pregnant (due in May or June) or in the 5th to 8th of pregnancy in May or June?

Secondly, do you have a Facebook page and friends?

Thirdly, do you live in San Diego, California?

If your answer to the above questions is yes, this model search is for you!!


(And HEY, if you’re NOT pregnant but know someone who fits these guidelines, send them to this blog post, tell them to give me your name and if they win, YOU will get a print credit ($30 value!) toward your next session with me!!)

I’m looking for newborns (boys or girls)! Singles, twins, or triplets (or quads, or quintuplets…you know) or pregnant ladies if you are due in July to September. Let me explain what this involves!


Here’s what you’re applying for:

- A free session, about 1 hour (regularly $50)! This will take place within 7 or 8 days of birth, and will be at our Downtown Chula Vista studio or at an outdoor location (Maternity Only). Newborn session can take up to 2 hours with breaks for feedings and changes.
- Professional, custom editing so that the photos look their best!
- (1) 8x10 print of the pose of your choice!
- Access to my a la carte print/fine art menu with NO MINIMUM collection purchase amount! You are NOT obligated to buy, but it’s there if you want it!
- Entrance into my referral program that will earn you FREE print credits for your next session with every referral!
- Discounted entrance into my NEW Baby Plan (portraits at newborn, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months).

Remember, all this is FREE! It’s an incredible deal for the right sweet new momma and her babe.


So how do you win?

1) YOU need to have “liked” my business page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HighNotePhotography).
2) Post a status on Facebook, linking my Facebook page and telling your friends what you’re trying to do. Your friends must “like” my business page and leave a comment on my business page wall stating YOUR name, YOUR due date and the gender(s) of YOUR baby or babies for your entry! (Example: “Jane Smith sent me! She is due June 2nd and she is having a girl!“)
3) If you don’t know the gender of your baby, that’s okay too!
4) If your friend leaves the comment and isn’t a fan, that entry does not count!
5) The person with their name/stats the most times on my wall will win!!

Here, I’ll make it easy! Copy and paste this to your status:

Hey guys!! I’m trying to win High Note Photography’s model search contest and get a FREE newborn or maternity session for me and my baby!! Please go to http://www.facebook.com/HighNotePhotography and “like” their page, and then comment on their wall with MY name, MY due date, and MY baby’s gender to vote for me. You have to “like” the page for your vote to count, so please don’t forget that important step! 

And make sure to tell them your due date and your baby’s gender! 

Now, of course there are restrictions, as with anything.
Newborn Models
- Session is a NEWBORN. No siblings or parents!  Can be added for a small fee.
- I will take a minimum of 1 lucky boy, 1 gorgeous girl, and (if I am so blessed to find some…) 1 set of twins and 1 set of triplets…and so on.
- Momma MUST be due in May or June! I know babies are unpredictable, but I’d love to get these sessions done in May and June!

Maternity Models
- Maternity session is for women in their 5th to 8th month of pregnancy in May or June.
- I will take a minimum or 2 lucky ladies and their husbands (if available)
- Sessions must be completed in May or June.

Model search contest will end Tuesday May 22nd. Make sure all your friends vote for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment